Vashti’s Crochet Pattern Companion: February 2020

Catalyst Group – Converting Dreams to Reality Forums Dave on Deck Vashti’s Crochet Pattern Companion: February 2020

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    opalteece33861

<p> But, if you are the mistress reading this article, please know that, in my opinion, you are better off with a man who is free to commit to you and is not ashamed to be honest about your relationship. John Chapman was engaged to Sara Elizabeth Lawry who was still in England at the time. After repeating a few time I found I could move the activators. Do you have any large items that somehow found their way to the front porch and never left such as big boxes, workout equipment, or gardening hoses that are in such bad shape they were meant for the trash and never made it to the trash can? As we explore the countryside, we have found that the ‘little’ things along the road provide the most interesting and often, the most satisfying experiences. Am thankful there’s little traffic today as I’m feeling intermittently panicky and teary again on this ride.</p>

<p> Have to admit that getting on the road today was a bit of a struggle as I was feeling panicky and fearful before leaving. If you don’t have all those criteria in your home garden then these flowers and flowering bushes will be a sure fire hit! See Dame’s Rocket, wild mustard, wild geranium, the first Canada anemone, lilac, wild columbine, flowering crab, and False Solomon’s Seal. Locust trees still blooming, though past their peak, but they still smell amazing, as do the honeysuckle which are flowering profusely. Finish ride better than I started, but still pretty sluggish. Short ride today, with intervals, but filled with beauty upon beauty, joy upon joy. Lots of tractors out today, mostly discing – bet the farmers are as happy to be out as I am. Have my work cut out to be ready for Bike MS as I am way behind in training compared with last year! Ride starts out great – have remembered to put potassium and a little sugar in my water to help keep me going.</p>

<p> Everyone seemed to enjoy this little “surprise” variation to the original Plan. And comfort matters. So I plan to review what I’m wearing and carrying. Also remembered to put potassium and a little sugar in both my water bottles. See huge banks of Wild Geranium on J road, also new little flower that looks like a tiny white violet with very large leaves. Should the container tip in your car, there is little you can do to remove the gas from carpeting. It’s beautiful. There are 19 more stories. Brick and mortar stores I know that the buyers through the day he had spent the two dollars more per trip than going in the opposite direction. Ever so slowly and meticulously carved and shaped by the mineral rich crystal waters as they flow through, hour by hour, day by day, they brush up against the course, solid rock taking with it the tiny eroded particles which inevitably ride the gushing falls only to be deposited at another destination somewhere within the wading pool, or possibly further downstream.</p>

<p> All in all a good ride on a beautifully hot May day, with some strong and steady climbing. A good ride, with a nice strong finish. A decent ride, though I felt very lacking in gumption. Would have taken lots of photos if I had the time. See lots more White Yarrow and Golden Alexander; Dame’s Rocket not dying back like I thought but really flourishing; see also lots of Swamp Buttercup, Daisy Fleabane, wild Columbine, wild Geranium, and mystery flower on P road (same one I saw last year and could never identify – white, frothy spike of tiny blossoms on a short plant). See also Dame’s Rocket (coming on strong now), Dock (curly?), False Solomon’s Seal, wild columbine, and Golden Alexander. Trees now in flower include mystery tree with long spikes of tiny white bloom, and Elder. White Campion and Mouse-Ear Chickweed coming out. It grew out of the Springfield, Illinois, race riots of August 1908. That’s right, Abraham Lincoln’s hometown and the capital of what is considered a Northern state. Should just be grateful for the happy moments and wait out the stressful ones.</p>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Vashti’s Crochet Pattern Companion: February 2020
Your information: