Rescue Me by Rachel Gibson – ePUB download

Catalyst Group – Converting Dreams to Reality Forums Welcome Rescue Me by Rachel Gibson – ePUB download

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mable Lucas

Rescue Me
    (Lovett, Texas, #2)
    by Rachel Gibson

🔰 Rescue Me : Click Here 🔰

• Author: Rachel Gibson
    • Format: paperback, 384 pages
    • Characters: Sadie Hollowell, Vince Haven
    • Genres: romance, contemporary, fiction, adult, humor
    • Places: Lovett, Texas
    • Language: english
    • Release date: May 29, 2012
    • Series: Lovett, Texas, #2
    • Publisher: Avon
    • ISBN: 9780062069122 (0062069128)

About The Book

She’s 33, unmarried, and stuffed into a Bubble Yum pink bridesmaid dress. And the whole town wants to fix her up with anyone with a dental plan…

Who’s going to rescue Sadie Hollowell now? Everyone in Lovett, Texas knows Sadie has always been a ‘notional’ kind of gal. She got a notion to leave town ASAP and never visit her daddy (bless his heart). Now, she’s back and got the notion to invite a good-looking, hard-muscled, total stranger to her cousin’s wedding. Better a stranger than some of the losers she’s dated.

Vince Haven got his muscles the hard way — as a Navy SEAL in Afghanistan. He’s staying in Lovett to visit his crazy aunt — the proprietor of the local Gas N Go. Before he can get the heck back out of the small town, his aunt makes him an offer he can’t refuse. Maybe he’ll stick around Lovett for a while. Maybe he’ll make a ‘go’ of the Gas N Go. Maybe he’ll rescue Sadie out of that pink dress!

MOBI Rescue Me read on Booktopia. FB2 book Rescue Me Rachel Gibson on PocketBook. Online ebook Rescue Me by Rachel Gibson download for PC on Barnes & Noble. PDF book Rescue Me buy.

Hardback ebook Rescue Me Rachel Gibson on Dymocks. MP3 Rescue Me download iPhone. FictionBook book Rescue Me by Rachel Gibson read online. TXT ebook Rescue Me buy cheap Kindle on Walmart.

EPUB Rescue Me on IndieBound. Hardcover ebook Rescue Me Rachel Gibson buy for reader. Paperback book Rescue Me by Rachel Gibson download on Mac on Powells. EPUB Rescue Me read.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Rescue Me by Rachel Gibson – ePUB download
Your information: