(PDF) The Next Thing on My List

Catalyst Group – Converting Dreams to Reality Forums Welcome (PDF) The Next Thing on My List

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kimberly Leidy

The Next Thing on My List
    by Jill Smolinski

🔗 The Next Thing on My List · CLICK HERE 🔗

• Language: english
    • Author: Jill Smolinski
    • Release date: April 10, 2007
    • Format: hardcover, 288 pages
    • Genres: fiction, romance, humor, contemporary, adult
    • Publisher: Shaye Areheart Books
    • ISBN: 9780307351241 (0307351246)

About The Book

Meet June Parker. She works for L.A. Rideshare, adores her rent-stabilized apartment in Santa Monica, and struggles with losing a few pesky pounds.

But June’s life is about to change.

After a dark turn of events involving Weight Watchers, a chili recipe and a car accident in which her passenger, Marissa, dies, June finds herself in possession of a list, “20 Things to Do By My 25th Birthday.” Even though they barely knew each other, June is compelled by both guilt and a desire to set things right to finish the list for Marissa.

The tasks before her range from inspiring (Run a 5K), to daring (Go braless), to near-impossible (Change someone’s life), and as June races to achieve each goal before the deadline, she learns more about her own life than she ever bargained for.

source: jillsmolinski.com

Online The Next Thing on My List read on Mac. Hardcover ebook The Next Thing on My List Jill Smolinski buy cheap on IndieBound. Hardback book The Next Thing on My List by Jill Smolinski download on Dymocks. FictionBook ebook The Next Thing on My List iPad.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (PDF) The Next Thing on My List
Your information: