- This topic is empty.
November 5, 2020 at 1:04 am #2136Lisa AmmermanGuest
On the Beach
by Nevil Shute
- Genres: fiction, classics, dystopia, apocalyptic, australia, war, literature, novels
- Format: paperback, 296 pages
- Author: Nevil Shute
- Publisher: House of Stratus
- Places: Australia, Melbourne, Victoria
- ISBN: 9781842322765 (1842322761)
- Language: english
- Characters: Dwight Towers, Moira Davidson, Peter Holmes, Mary Holmes, John Osborne
- Release date: October 31, 2002
About The Book
After a nuclear World War III has destroyed most of the globe, the few remaining survivors in southern Australia await the radioactive cloud that is heading their way and bringing certain death to everyone in its path. Among them is an American submarine captain struggling to resist the knowledge that his wife and children in the United States must be dead. Then a faint Morse code signal is picked up, transmitting from somewhere near Seattle, and Captain Towers must lead his submarine crew on a bleak tour of the ruined world in a desperate search for signs of life. On the Beach is a remarkably convincing portrait of how ordinary people might face the most unimaginable nightmare.
MP3 ebook On the Beach Nevil Shute download. FB2 book On the Beach on iPad on Books-a-Million. Hardcover On the Beach by Nevil Shute buy for Android.
PDF book On the Beach read on Book Depository. Paperback ebook On the Beach by Nevil Shute buy cheap. TXT On the Beach download Kindle on Booktopia.
Hardback On the Beach iOS on Audible. EPUB ebook On the Beach Nevil Shute read online. MOBI book On the Beach by Nevil Shute read on Kobo.