(MOBI) Red Rising

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Martin

Red Rising
    (Red Rising Saga, #1)
    by Pierce Brown

🔰 Red Rising · READ MORE 🔰

• Release date: January 28, 2014
    • Series: Red Rising Saga, #1
    • Format: hardcover, 382 pages
    • Awards: Goodreads Choice Award for Debut Goodreads Author & Nominee for Young Adult Fantasy & Science Fiction (2014) and Nominee for Best of the Best (2018), Premio El Templo de las Mil Puertas for Mejor novela extranjera perteneciente a saga (2014)
    • Publisher: Del Rey (Random House)
    • Genres: fantasy, dystopia, fiction, adult, adventure, space
    • Characters: Darrow, Cassius au Bellona, Mustang, Sevro au Barca, Fitchner au Barca
    • Places: Mars
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780345539786 (0345539788)
    • Author: Pierce Brown

About The Book

“I live for the dream that my children will be born free,” she says. “That they will be what they like. That they will own the land their father gave them.”

“I live for you,” I say sadly.

Eo kisses my cheek. “Then you must live for more.”

Darrow is a Red, a member of the lowest caste in the color-coded society of the future. Like his fellow Reds, he works all day, believing that he and his people are making the surface of Mars livable for future generations.

Yet he spends his life willingly, knowing that his blood and sweat will one day result in a better world for his children.

But Darrow and his kind have been betrayed. Soon he discovers that humanity already reached the surface generations ago. Vast cities and sprawling parks spread across the planet. Darrow — and Reds like him — are nothing more than slaves to a decadent ruling class.

Inspired by a longing for justice, and driven by the memory of lost love, Darrow sacrifices everything to infiltrate the legendary Institute, a proving ground for the dominant Gold caste, where the next generation of humanity’s overlords struggle for power. He will be forced to compete for his life and the very future of civilization against the best and most brutal of Society’s ruling class. There, he will stop at nothing to bring down his enemies… even if it means he has to become one of them to do so.

Online Red Rising buy iOS on Bookshop. PDF ebook Red Rising by Pierce Brown read. Hardback book Red Rising Pierce Brown download on reader on Book Depository. FB2 ebook Red Rising. Hardcover Red Rising download.

MOBI book Red Rising Pierce Brown buy cheap for iPhone on Barnes & Noble. TXT ebook Red Rising by Pierce Brown on Amazon. EPUB book Red Rising read online on Kindle. FictionBook Red Rising buy Mac on IndieBound. Paperback book Red Rising by Pierce Brown download.

#2231 Reply
    catalystway

Oedipus at Colonus • Sophocles • 9780195135046

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: (MOBI) Red Rising
Your information: