Me, Myself and Ike – audiobook download : 9781554690862

Catalyst Group – Converting Dreams to Reality Forums Welcome Me, Myself and Ike – audiobook download : 9781554690862

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nicole Doherty

Me, Myself and Ike
    by K.L. Denman

🔥 Me, Myself and Ike ~ READ MORE 🔥

• Language: english
    • Genres: canada, teen
    • Publisher: Orca Book Publishers
    • Author: K.L. Denman
    • ISBN: 9781554690862 (1554690862)
    • Format: paperback, 192 pages
    • Release date: October 1, 2009

About The Book

After watching a tv program about Otzi, a 5,000-year-old Ice Man, Kit’s friend Ike becomes convinced that Kit’s destiny is to become the next ice man — a source of information for future generations. Together they obtain artifacts they think will accurately reflect life in the early twenty-first century and plan their journey to a nearby mountain. Kit gets tattoos similar to Otzi’s, writes a manifesto and tries to come to terms with making the ultimate sacrifice. As he grows more and more agitated and isolated, his family and friends suspect that something is terribly wrong, but before they can discover the true severity of the situation, Kit and Ike set off on what could be their last journey.

EPUB book Me, Myself and Ike by K.L. Denman buy on Audible. Hardcover Me, Myself and Ike on iOS. FictionBook ebook Me, Myself and Ike read for iPad. TXT book Me, Myself and Ike K.L. Denman download on Bookshop.

MP3 Me, Myself and Ike download Mac. Hardback ebook Me, Myself and Ike K.L. Denman buy cheap on Kobo. Paperback ebook Me, Myself and Ike read online on reader on Books-a-Million. Online Me, Myself and Ike by K.L. Denman.

MOBI book Me, Myself and Ike download. FB2 Me, Myself and Ike K.L. Denman buy for PocketBook on Walmart. PDF book Me, Myself and Ike by K.L. Denman read online on Booktopia. Online ebook Me, Myself and Ike Kindle.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Me, Myself and Ike – audiobook download : 9781554690862
Your information: