- This topic is empty.
November 3, 2020 at 1:07 pm #1989Ginny DuffGuest
by Charlotte Brontë, Michael Mason, Barnett Freedman
- Language: english
- Author: Charlotte Brontë, Michael Mason, Barnett Freedman
- Release date: February 4, 2003
- Characters: Jane Eyre, Bertha Mason, Grace Poole, Blanche Ingram, Adele Varens
- Format: paperback, 532 pages
- Places: Thornfield, England
- Genres: classics, fiction, romance, literature, gothic, historical, school
- ISBN: 9780142437209 (0142437204)
- Publisher: Penguin
About The Book
Orphaned as a child, Jane has felt an outcast her whole young life. Her courage is tested once again when she arrives at Thornfield Hall, where she has been hired by the brooding, proud Edward Rochester to care for his ward Adèle. Jane finds herself drawn to his troubled yet kind spirit. She falls in love. Hard.
But there is a terrifying secret inside the gloomy, forbidding Thornfield Hall. Is Rochester hiding from Jane? Will Jane be left heartbroken and exiled once again?
PDF Jane Eyre download. Online ebook Jane Eyre Charlotte Brontë on PocketBook on Books-a-Million. MP3 book Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë read online PC on Dymocks. FictionBook Jane Eyre buy. FB2 ebook Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë download on Book Depository.
Hardcover book Jane Eyre buy cheap for Android. TXT book Jane Eyre iPhone on Walmart. EPUB Jane Eyre Charlotte Brontë read. Paperback ebook Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë on Kobo. MOBI ebook Jane Eyre read for reader.