(FB2) The Murdering of My Years · 9781887128780

Catalyst Group – Converting Dreams to Reality Forums Welcome (FB2) The Murdering of My Years · 9781887128780

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Catherine Altom

The Murdering of My Years
    Artists and Activists Making Ends Meet

by Mickey Z.

🔰 The Murdering of My Years • CLICK HERE 🔰

• Language: english
    • Author: Mickey Z.
    • ISBN: 9781887128780 (1887128786)
    • Release date: January 21, 2003
    • Publisher: Soft Skull Press
    • Format: paperback, 280 pages

About The Book

Looking back on their lives, people often ask themselves “Where did the years go?” “The Murdering of My Years: Artists and Activists Making Ends Meet provides a wide ranges of provocative answers to that question. Edited in the style of a documentary, “The Murdering of My Years is a compendium of stories by activists and artists about how they manage to get by in America. They talk about the jobs they’ve had (as cabbies, organizers, waitresses, clerks, drivers taking scabs to secret scab trainings, telemarketers, etc.), how they were initially politicized, the nature of their art, and how they feel about working (or resistance to working) in a political context. The stories range from the absurd to the heartbreaking, from the exciting and strange to the depressingly banal. The book examines the pain, disillusionment, and fundamental hopelessness that afflict many workers. It also tells stories or triumph, joy, and subversion in the workplace.

Hardback ebook The Murdering of My Years Mickey Z. download iOS on IndieBound. Hardcover book The Murdering of My Years. FictionBook The Murdering of My Years buy on PocketBook on Booktopia. MP3 book The Murdering of My Years by Mickey Z. read. MOBI ebook The Murdering of My Years buy cheap on Dymocks.

Online The Murdering of My Years by Mickey Z. for iPhone. PDF book The Murdering of My Years download. TXT The Murdering of My Years Mickey Z. read online on reader on Book Depository. Paperback ebook The Murdering of My Years read for Mac on Books-a-Million. EPUB ebook The Murdering of My Years Mickey Z. buy cheap.

FB2 The Murdering of My Years by Mickey Z.. Paperback book The Murdering of My Years download iPad on Amazon. FictionBook The Murdering of My Years by Mickey Z. download on Walmart. FB2 ebook The Murdering of My Years read online Kindle. MOBI book The Murdering of My Years buy.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (FB2) The Murdering of My Years · 9781887128780
Your information: