- This topic is empty.
November 2, 2020 at 9:15 pm #1872Aaron RicksGuest
by Esther Kinsky, Iain Galbraith
- Release date: September 4, 2018
- Genres: fiction, germany, novels, photography, nature, literature, contemporary
- Language: english
- Awards: Deutscher Buchpreis (German Book Prize) Nominee for Longlist (2014), Schlegel-Tieck Prize for Iain Galbraith (2019), Warwick Prize for Women in Translation Nominee for Shortlist (2018), Franz Hessel Prize (2014), Kranichsteiner Literature Prize (2015)
- Publisher: Transit Books
- Format: paperback, 357 pages
- ISBN: 9781945492174 (1945492171)
- Author: Esther Kinsky, Iain Galbraith
About The Book
A woman moves to a London suburb near the River Lea, without knowing quite why or for how long. Over a series of long, solitary walks she reminisces about the rivers she has encountered during her life, from the Rhine, her childhood river, to the Saint Lawrence, and a stream in Tel-Aviv. Filled with poignancy and poetic observation, River cements Esther Kinsky as a leading European prose stylist.
Hardback River by Esther Kinsky. Online book River download reader on Audible. TXT ebook River Esther Kinsky buy on Dymocks. MOBI River read on Mac. Paperback book River Esther Kinsky download on Bookshop.
MP3 ebook River read online for Android. EPUB River by Esther Kinsky. FB2 ebook River buy cheap for iPhone on Book Depository. PDF book River by Esther Kinsky download on Powells. FictionBook River read on PocketBook.
Hardcover ebook River buy on Walmart. MOBI book River Esther Kinsky Kindle. TXT River buy cheap on Kobo. MP3 book River by Esther Kinsky PC. PDF ebook River read online.