(ePUB) The Discomfort of Evening

Catalyst Group – Converting Dreams to Reality Forums Welcome (ePUB) The Discomfort of Evening

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Austianna Young

The Discomfort of Evening
    by Marieke Lucas Rijneveld, Michele Hutchison

🔍 The Discomfort of Evening ~ Click Here 🔍

• Awards: Libris Literatuurprijs Nominee (2019), International Booker Prize (2020)
    • Publisher: Faber & Faber
    • Format: paperback, 272 pages
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780571349364 (0571349366)
    • Genres: fiction, contemporary, literature, novels, adult, roman, family
    • Author: Marieke Lucas Rijneveld, Michele Hutchison
    • Release date: March 5, 2020

About The Book

I thought about being too small for so much, but that no one told you when you were big enough … and I asked God if he please couldn’t take my brother Matthies instead of my rabbit. ‘Amen.’

Jas lives with her devout farming family in the rural Netherlands. One winter’s day, her older brother joins an ice skating trip; resentful at being left alone, she makes a perverse plea to God; he never returns. As grief overwhelms the farm, Jas succumbs to a vortex of increasingly disturbing fantasies, watching her family disintegrate into a darkness that threatens to derail them all.

A bestselling sensation in the Netherlands by a prize-winning young poet, Marieke Lucas Rijneveld’s debut novel lays everything bare. It is a world of language unlike any other, which Michele Hutchison’s striking translation captures in all its wild, violent beauty. Studded with unforgettable images — visceral, raw, surreal — The Discomfort of the Evening is a radical reading experience that will leave you changed forever.

EPUB The Discomfort of Evening download. FB2 book The Discomfort of Evening by Marieke Lucas Rijneveld buy on Android on Books-a-Million. Hardback ebook The Discomfort of Evening Marieke Lucas Rijneveld on IndieBound.

MOBI The Discomfort of Evening read for iPad. Hardcover book The Discomfort of Evening buy cheap on Walmart. FictionBook ebook The Discomfort of Evening by Marieke Lucas Rijneveld download Kindle.

#2213 Reply
    catalystway

The Hourglass by Liz Heron — 9781912618460

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: (ePUB) The Discomfort of Evening
Your information: