(Audiobook) Things I Wish I’d Known Before We Got Married

Catalyst Group – Converting Dreams to Reality Forums Welcome (Audiobook) Things I Wish I’d Known Before We Got Married

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Corey Little

Things I Wish I’d Known Before We Got Married
    by Gary Chapman

Things I Wish I’d Known Before We Got Married – Click Here

• ISBN: 9780802481832 (0802481833)
    • Language: english
    • Release date: September 1, 2010
    • Publisher: Northfield Publishing
    • Author: Gary Chapman
    • Format: paperback, 176 pages
    • Genres: marriage, relationships, christian, psychology, faith, christianity

About The Book

“Most people spend far more time in preparation for their vocation than they do in preparation for marriage.”

With more than 35 years of experience counseling couples, Gary has found that most marriages suffer due to a lack of preparation and a failure to learn to work together as intimate teammates.

So he put together this practical little book, packed with wisdom and tips that will help many develop the loving, supportive, and mutually beneficial marriage they envision, such as:

What the adequate foundation for a successful marriage truly is

What to expect about the roles and influence of extended family

How to solve disagreements without arguing

How to talk through issues like money, sex, chores, and more

Why couples must learn how to apologize and forgive

Ideal for newly married couples and those considering marriage, the material lends itself to heart-felt, revealing, and critical conversations for relational success.

Read this bookand you’ll be prepared for — not surprised by — the challenges of marriage.

– 

Bonus features include:

Book suggestions and an interactive websites to enhance the couples’ experience

“Talking it Over” questions and suggestions to jumpstart conversations over each chapter

Appendix on healthy dating relationships and an accompanying learning exercise

PDF book Things I Wish I’d Known Before We Got Married read online for reader. MOBI Things I Wish I’d Known Before We Got Married Gary Chapman download on Kobo. EPUB ebook Things I Wish I’d Known Before We Got Married PC. Online book Things I Wish I’d Known Before We Got Married by Gary Chapman buy on Books-a-Million.

FB2 Things I Wish I’d Known Before We Got Married by Gary Chapman on Bookshop. Paperback ebook Things I Wish I’d Known Before We Got Married buy cheap on iPhone. Hardback ebook Things I Wish I’d Known Before We Got Married download on Booktopia. Hardcover book Things I Wish I’d Known Before We Got Married Gary Chapman read on PocketBook.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (Audiobook) Things I Wish I’d Known Before We Got Married
Your information: