(Audiobook) The Girl I Used to Be by April Henry · 9781627793322

Catalyst Group – Converting Dreams to Reality Forums Welcome (Audiobook) The Girl I Used to Be by April Henry · 9781627793322

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Helaine Nelson

The Girl I Used to Be
    by April Henry

📕 The Girl I Used to Be | CLICK HERE 📕

• ISBN: 9781627793322 (1627793321)
    • Format: hardcover, 240 pages
    • Awards: Anthony Award for Best Young Adult Novel (2017), Edgar Award Nominee for Best Young Adult (2017)
    • Publisher: Henry Holt and Co. (BYR)
    • Language: english
    • Genres: mystery, thriller, fiction, suspense, contemporary, teen
    • Release date: May 3, 2016
    • Author: April Henry

About The Book

Fourteen years ago, a three-year-old girl was the only survivor at a horrific murder scene. Now she’s determined to search for the truth — and the killer is even more determined to stop her.

When Olivia’s mother was murdered and her father disappeared, everyone suspected her father had done it. Fast-forward fourteen years. New evidence now proves Olivia’s father was actually murdered on the same fateful day her mother died. That means there’s a killer still at large. Can Olivia uncover the truth before the killer tracks her down?

MOBI The Girl I Used to Be April Henry buy cheap on Walmart. Online ebook The Girl I Used to Be read for PC. MP3 book The Girl I Used to Be download iOS on Kobo.

Hardback The Girl I Used to Be by April Henry. FB2 ebook The Girl I Used to Be read online. TXT book The Girl I Used to Be April Henry buy on reader on Dymocks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (Audiobook) The Girl I Used to Be by April Henry · 9781627793322
Your information: